Able to evoke the Florence described in the book, A Room with a View by E. M. Forster or seen in the film, Tea with Mussolini by F. Zeffirelli, the rooms of the Alloro B&B are a romantic profusion of luxury, charm and comfort.
Whether its the single guest, or the couple on a romantic getaway or on their honeymoom, or the family with children, who wish to stay in a facility in Florence close to the Duomo, to the Uffizi and to the Palazzo della Signoria, this bed and breakfast is able to satisfy all different types of needs with high level comforts and courtesy in a cozy and intimate environment.
At the Alloro B&B your morning starts with a scrumptuous breakfast served in your room as well. Your mornings will start with a good espresso followed by homemade hot croissants, bread and yogurt and many other tasty goodies.
The harmony of the spaces and of the colors, the elegance of the furniture, the pleasant contrasts, instill an intimate atmosphere of wellness in the rooms of the Alloro B&B. From the frescoed ceilings to theantique pieces up to the modern amenities such as Wi-Fi, the rooms blend together charm and comfort in every detail.
The spacious bathrooms all have the courtesy kit with soap, shampoo and bath gel made with Tuscan extra-virgin olive oil.
- In-room comforts
- • Non smoking rooms
- • Telephone with direct external line
- • Wi-Fi
- • Safe
- • SAT TV
- • Minibar
- • Free peanuts/pretzels
- • Tea/coffee maker
- • Adjustable air conditioning/heating system
- • Bathroom with shower stall or bathtub, electric plug, courtesy kit, hairdryer
- • Children: crib for 0-2 years of age is free, third bed for 2-12 years of age there’s a 50% discount
- • Pets are allowed
- • Breakfast is included, room service
- • Possibility to have breakfast in your room on request, at an extra cost
- • Reservations for guided tours, excursions and museums
- • Paid parking area nearby with agreed rates
- • Luggage storage
- • Elevator
- • Concierge service
- • Fax and Wi-Fi
- Time for B&B
- • Reception: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- • Check-in: 12:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. (upon request also past the established times)
- • Check-out: 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- • Breakfast: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
Up to 4 guests. Very spacious and bright thanks to 4 windows, with a sofa that turns into a third bed, stairs in typical “pietra serena” (type of stone), reading area and bathroom with tub.
Up to 3 guests. The walls are covered with delightful floral decorations. The rooms is spacious and comfortable with a bathroom complete with tub.
Up to 3 guests. Its all lilac color and very relaxing, with 2 large windows that face the courtyard. There are elegant tapestries on the ceiling and the bathroom comes with a shower stall.
Up to 3 guests. Relaxing, bright and quiet with a fireplace (furnishings only); the balcony faces the courtyard and there’s a view of the Cappelle Medicee (Medici Chapels) and the Duomo’s dome; there’s a makeup area, bathroom with shower stall and the ceilings are decorated with elegant tapestries. Recommended for honeymoons.
Beautiful, functional, single room. Huge window with a view of the quiet courtyard. The bathroom has a showerstall.